Friday, January 23, 2009

Im chillen with my besstie Kyleeebooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

A little about me..

My photo
My parents de-cided to call me Madonna. Yes, F A B - U - L O U SIm finally in my last year of MiddleSchool![Yaa FmS Duhh?] I am thirteen at the moment. So my life is still under a lot of construction... Absolutely LOVE [i]California! Origanilly from Egypt! I know, amazzing isnt itt?? Dont hate, but i gotta say, im spoiled! Gotta have my Starbucks.. I love that color PINK, NeOn much? I love musicc! Too manny songs too list =] i buleeve in Jesus Christ. cause thats what Christian Orthodox is all about. i have lots of Fa-riends that i love to hang with; Absoo-lootly HaTe BeeF:p So i guess you can call me a "chickenarian" Bu you know what i hate more than beef? Drama! So if you want to start it, go start it with yo moma. Well this is the basics bout my life, lots more to know and to come.